RedTail RV Park LLC
Rules and Regulations
(May 2, 2018)
Thank you for choosing to stay at RedTail RV Park. The following rules are designed to ensure that all Residents and Guests have a quiet, pleasant, and relaxing community to live in or to visit. We love being here, and we hope you will too!
1. Check-Out Time: To honor reservations, spaces must be vacated and available for new Guests by 1:00 p.m. on check-out day.
2. Quiet Hours and Privacy: Quiet time is from 9:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. daily. Please respect the privacy of your fellow Residents and do not disturb your neighbors at any time.
3. RV Requirements: For monthly Residents, RVs must be twenty years or newer or be approved in advance by Manager. RV and/or camper exteriors must be well maintained and in operating condition. No cardboard, foil, or other unsightly materials may be used on the RV, and the RV should be free from rust and kept reasonably clean. Manager must approve skirting material prior to installation.
4. Site Maintenance: Residents are responsible for keeping their space clean and neat. No storage is permitted in Spaces or under RVs without prior approval by Manager. (Storage units are available for rent onsite.) Manager to approve steps, landings, and ramps before installation. Tents and wood burning fire pits are not allowed in the Park at any time, including in RV sites.
5. Driving and Parking:
a. Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the Park. Please be aware of pedestrians and animals in the roadways.
b. Vehicles may not be parked on the grass or in the traffic lanes. Overflow parking is provided at the rear of the Park. Residents are responsible for instructing their Guests to park appropriately.
c. Mechanical work is not permitted in the Park. All vehicles must be in running condition. Cars may only be washed at the dump station. A garden hose for washing cars is provided at the dump station.
6. Garbage: Garbage should be properly bagged before placing it in dumpsters. Dumpsters are for household garbage only (please no construction materials, furniture, etc.) No dumping of any kind is permitted on the property.
7. Children: Children must be supervised at all times. Parents are responsible for their children’s safe conduct and any injuries or damage that they may incur or cause. Unsupervised children who cause disruption for other Residents may be asked to leave the Park with their entire group.
8. Pets: (Oregon Revised Statute 609.095) Quiet and well-behaved pets are welcome at no additional charge. All pets (including cats) must be leashed and under physical control of the owner/handler at all times when outside of the RV. Outside pet pens, cages, kennels, etc. are not allowed. Pets may not be left outside unattended. Residents are responsible for immediately cleaning up after pets and for any damages their pets may cause. Barking or aggressive dog behavior that is not immediately corrected may result in the pet owner being asked to remove the pet from the premises or leave the park.
9. Safety: No firearms, fireworks or other lethal weapons may be discharged inside the Park. Smoking is not permitted in any Park buildings. Rowdiness or drunkenness is prohibited and can result in eviction. Residents who engage in illegal activities or who incur repeated visits from the police are subject to eviction.
10. Damage: Residents are responsible for all damages caused by any member of their party.
11. Right of Eviction: Management reserves the right to evict, without refund, or refuse entry to any person who has evidenced a disregard for the rules. Residents and their visitors agree to use the Park and its amenities at their own risk. Owners and Management are not responsible for damage, injury or loss to persons, pets, or property.
12. Rule Changes: Management reserves the right to make changes to the rules, regulations, and fees as deemed necessary. Rule changes will be prominently posted at the Park office. Residents will receive written notice well in advance of any rent increases.